Breaking News: OneBet opens Rallycross betting!
– This is a new and extremely exciting chapter in the OneBet story, says OneBet CEO Morten Østberg, a former rally driver, and the father of WRC driver Mads Østberg.
– We are setting out to be the World’s best and biggest motorsport betting house, and the World RX championship is perfect for betting. We know this is going to put a whole new level of excitement into the fan experience.
OneBet has had a development period in the WRC, and now feel ready to expand in the World of motorsport.
– Our focus in WRC have been on product development and brand building, and so far it has been a great success. We are constantly developing betting to suit motorsport, and have some very exciting products launching soon, continues the exited CEO.
– We feel that Höljes, the spiritual home of Rallycross, is the perfect place to start our Rallycross journey, so we are eager and ready to go!
OneBet also wants to bring money back to motorsport, and in Höljes that is exemplified by the Finnish driver Niclas Grönholm, son of two times World Rally Champion Marcus Grönholm, will drive in OneBet colours.
– OneBet consist of a lot of motorsport professionals and fans, and we also want to sponsor selected drivers and teams, to give something back to the sport we love. Niclas is a great talent, and he is chosen as the OneBet brand ambassador in Höljes, and we wish him the best of luck.
If you want to bet on FIA World rallycross championship, go to Onebet.com – and feel the rush.